Date(s) - 03/05/2020
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Pilates Fundamentals – Deep Core and Breath Workshop
Realign, Release and Relax
- Does your body feel like a tightly coiled spring? Are your joints creaking and you’re aching from your head to your toes?
- Do you feel like you need an incredibly strong stretch out?
- Are you holding onto tension, and need to relax and release?
In this exclusively designed workshop, I’m going to take you right back to the absolute basics of Pilates. We’re going to be working the deep stabilising muscles along with the breath, to create a deeply relaxing and releasing sensation throughout the whole of your body.
We’ll be going deep into the core, and releasing tension in those usual suspects – neck, shoulders, lower back and even the feet. This workshop will be a top to toe workout, quite literally. It will be deeply rejuvenating. We will be working the mind, muscles and breath to leave you feeling calm, relaxed and fully stretched out.
This workshop is perfect for you if;
- You’ve been suffering from a tight lower back, which gets worse when you sit or stand all-day
- You hold tension in your shoulders or neck
- Your job requires you to be in a forward posture all day, or you spend long periods in static positions
- Your feet ache
- You are feeling stress and know that your body is telling you that it needs a good stretch out
- Your joints feel like rusty hinges and creak every time you move
- You get woken up in the night with pain from your joints or muscles
- You find that your jaw hurts from clenching your teeth in the night
Feedback from classes;
“That was great Jill. Just what I needed. My back feels better already.” Amanda
“Thank you Jill, I feel so chilled now – long may this feeling last.” Michelle
“I always feel better after doing your classes” – Janice
The workshop will be delivered ‘virtually’ via Zoom – once you have booked your space, I’ll send you the links.
Spaces are limited so please make sure you book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
No special equipment necessary – just a Pilates mat and enough space to carry out the movements.
Bookings are closed for this event.